I am actually working on a new one right now... Once I move home from college this weekend, I'll be able to finish it.
I got tired of (A) having blurry smudges on the top of the card where text was removed, (B) constantly having to delete the center square each time, (C) having low quality icons.
So, I scanned in 8 cards with a red background at 400 DPI, and combined them to recreate the pattern behind the title. Additionally, I created a new white image border and icon border, each of which are in their own layer. This makes dual brigade cards so much easier to create, as I don't have to try to select half of the icon box... minus the frame.
After I got the full frame pattern (including the area under the icon box for lost souls), I selected just the colored background areas, and made multiple recolors based on other card colors. I think I made about 10 different frame colors. I don't have gold yet, as that is a unique pattern, so I'll have to scan in more cards for that.
This is a sample of what it looks like right now:http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z18/Lambo_Diablo_Svtt/sample-template.jpg
(Hyperlinked because it's huge)