Author Topic: Redemption  (Read 2458 times)

Offline New Raven BR

• Trade Count: (0)
  • P.J.S. May 23rd 1956- May 18th 2012
    • -
    • East Central Region
    • Redemption Xtreme League
Redemption
« on: January 24, 2015, 07:11:43 AM »
+1
as many of you know me know im very passionate about the game.
I wanna see this game succeed so much, but ive been hearing rumors spread about this game dying. I think that should change NOW.
To start off, some people might say this game has gotten bland or its just boring, well my question is; what makes it bland or boring? that I cant answer for myself cause I still find the game fun and in some ways addicting, I wanna have a discussion about this that sparks something good that'll help relaunch this game to new heights if possible and I will not give up on this game without a fight. I have mentioned that Redemption is more then a game and it still is to this day, many will see just a game but I find the game as a means to spread the gospel which is what we are suppose to do as Christians aren't we? I would certainly hope so, cause im sure God would want us to use this game to spread the gospel I mean look at the concepts of this game compared to the others;

first it's biblical based, it's family friendly, it's an ideal game that can not only be played but be used as a tool for bible study with the scriptural references on almost every card, and it's a game I would want my kids to get into and play with their friends.

as far as the game itself is concerned in my opinion, I have a possible card idea concept if it hasn't been done already, though I do try, but here's what I have for a card concept: Special abilities that can only be triggered by removing a card from one's own discard pile. if this has been done then I wouldn't mind seeing more of this concept as well as see more battle winners for blue, red, and silver for good, and see Pharisees and Sadducees get a boost and become a bit of a powerhouse but not op'd, as well as see more online tournaments possibly tournaments with fresher concepts, return of type NW, possibly taking the idea of ironman and putting it as a online tournament of it's own. that's all I have for now. if you care about this game as much as I do then please join in on this discussion, let's save Redemption for the sake of the gospel and future generations that could get into the game!
Your biggest competition is YOURSELF

LukeChips

Re: Redemption
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 09:23:19 AM »
Agreed, I think people nowdays see the game as too complicated though. :-\

Offline New Raven BR

• -
    • East Central Region
« Reply #2 on: January 24, 2015, 01:10:32 PM »
Agreed, I think people nowdays see the game as too complicated though. :-\
it might be but it's easier one may think

LukeChips

« Reply #3 on: January 24, 2015, 01:33:00 PM »
People think monoply is to many rules nowadays!

Offline New Raven BR

• -
    • East Central Region
« Reply #4 on: January 24, 2015, 01:40:44 PM »
lol now that's a complicated game to me

LukeChips

« Reply #5 on: January 24, 2015, 02:16:32 PM »
lol now that's a complicated game to me
I know, it has to have at least 2 rules! That's way to much for me! ;)

Offline New Raven BR

• -
    • East Central Region
« Reply #6 on: March 04, 2015, 09:07:30 AM »
im still trying to think up ideas on what could be used to help bring the game back to life and give God the glory in the process.

but I did however just think of something though im not really sure;
what if there was more cards with an ability that would require you to discard a card to make something else happen? like say if someone has some annoying artifact, you discard a card from hand to discard that annoying artifact (Samaritan water jar...) or a type of territory class enhancements that would let you pull a card (specifically an enhancement or artifact) from your discard pile with exceptions being beastly cards like AoCP or Wrath of Satan? I just thought i'd toss out my  :2cents:

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal