Author Topic: Redemption Online Official Tournament  (Read 358181 times)

Offline Prof Underwood

• Redemption Elder
  • Trade Count: (+7)
    • -
    • East Central Region
Redemption Online Official Tournament
« on: March 05, 2009, 11:36:45 AM »
Welcome to the home of the new
Redemption Online Official Tournament (ROOT)!

All are welcome to join regardless of experience and ability.  If you are a master, then this is the place to play the other top players from around the country to keep your skills sharp before the big tournaments of summer.  If you are an average player, then this is the place to play against a variety of different decks as an opportunity for you to see all the many strategies that are available in this great game.  If you are a beginner, then this is a place for you to learn how to play the game with people who are friendly and willing to teach you.

Online Redemption will now be its own RNRS category!  Yes, you read that right.  The top 3 players at the end of each tournament (approximately monthly) will now receive RNRS points (10,5,and 3 respectively).  These will accumulate throughout the year, and there will be an overall online champion awarded at the end of the Redemption calendar year during the National tournament.

Yes there will also be prizes.  We want these to encourage everyone to participate, and not just the people who plan on winning the championship.  Therefore, 1 booster pack will be given to the "Best New Player" (the highest ranked player who has never participated in ROOT previous to that month (minimum of 12 points).  Another 1 booster pack will be the "Game Max Award" which will be given based on a random drawing of all the players who play all 3 games every week for that month.  Yet another 1 booster pack will be the "Bring a Friend Award", which will be given to a player who gets someone new to join ROOT and that new player scores at least 12 points.  So there could be 3 booster packs will be given out each month.  Not bad, considering that the tournament is completely free!

So how do you get started?  First you'll need to download the free program for playing Redemption online.  It is quick and easy and is all explained here.  Next it is recommended that you download the free program called Hamachi which makes it easier to connect to people.  It is even quicker and easier, and can be found here.  Then you are ready to join the tournament.  Simply reply to this thread and tell us that you want in.  Join any networks that you choose and start playing.  There is a spot for all new players in the group "ROOT Bronze" and the password is "2010"

Let's give a big "Thank you!" to Rob Anderson and Cactus Game Design!  Without them we wouldn't have this great game, and it is with their support that ROOT is possible.  Management of the tournament is currently being done by Soul Seeker, BrianGabe, and myself, so if you have any questions, feel free to PM us.
« Last Edit: October 13, 2010, 02:27:46 PM by Prof Underwood »

Offline soul seeker

• Trade Count: (+15)
  • I find your lack of faith disturbing.
    • -
    • Northeast Region
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 11:44:39 AM »
Tournament Rules and Regulations:

The Scoring System
     The idea of this scoring system is to encourage people to play games.  That is why points are awarded whether you win OR lose.  It is also designed to encourage people to play even if they join later in the month or haven’t started well.  That is why bonus points are awarded to the lower ranked player if they win.  Bonus points are NOT awarded the first and last weeks of each month.  Ties are settled by head-to-head match-ups when possible.  Points are awarded after BOTH players confirm the outcome of the game in this ROOT thread.
     Win                         6 points + 1 bonus point for difference between ranks
                                                 (bonus points max = 4)
     Tie                          4 points (or can be replayed within the same week if both players agree)
     Loss                        2 points
     Ghost                      0 points
     Disconnects              handled case by case...

Games:
     The idea here is to make the tournament accessible to the largest number of players by focusing on T1-2p, while at the same time allowing the players flexibility if they want to play T2-2p.
     Typically games are played on RTS using Hamachi, although both players can agree to alternatives (ie. AIM, in-person, etc.).
     Typically games are T1-2p, although both players can agree to alternatives (ie. T2-2p).
     Each player gets to play 3 games per week, and games have no time limit.
     You can only use Haman's Plot in 3 games per monthly tournament to simulate entering 3 decks.  If someone rips a Haman's Plot against you, then please report it when you report the outcome of your game.  Thanks!

Players:
     The idea here is to make this tournament available to everyone to join and enjoy.  Anyone may join the tournament at any point during the month.

Official Challenges:
     The idea here is encourage people to play a variety of opponent’s during the month.  Therefore, players may challenge 1 other player each week officially so that they are assured of playing that opponent.  And 1 other player may officially challenge you each week.  Therefore a person could be in 2 official challenges at the same time (1 initiated by them, and 1 initiated by someone towards them).
     A player may officially challenge anyone in the tournament who:
     - is no more than 3 ranks below themselves
     - is not currently in a previous challenge from someone else that week
     - has one of their 3 games for the week available
     - is not someone they played the previous week in the same monthly tournament
     All official challenges must be made between Monday-Wednesday (PST) to give your opponent enough time to schedule a game.  Challenges made on Thursday-Sunday will not be awarded Ghost points if they do not occur.

Unofficial Challenges:
     Players may of course make other challenges, but they would be unofficial and would have to be accepted by the other player.
     We also want to allow flexibility to play an “On The Spot” (or OTS) game against someone who happens to be on Hamachi at the same time, as long as they didn't play them in the previous week.  These also must be agreed to by both players, and must be between players who both have 1 of their 3 games for the week still unspoken for.

Championship Week:
    The final week of every month is "Championship week."  We move to Round Robin style for 1st-4th  and 5th-8th.  They all play each other for their 3 games to establish the top players for that month.  Everyone is still welcome to play games but not against the top 8.

Special Rules:
     ROOT is going to be helping to playtest some rule changes that are being considered.  Therefore, it will be standard for the August-December tournaments to use the “2nd player draw 3” rule.  That means that the person with the most LSs in their territory after the initial draw (including any Hoppers, or Revealed additional LSs) will choose who takes the first turn.  That player will not draw 3 cards to start that first turn.  However, the other player (who goes 2nd) will draw 3 cards to start their first turn.

Dedicated Hamachi groups:
     There are 3 Hamachi groups that are specifically for connecting ROOT players for games.  Please feel free to join them.  You are guaranteed a spot based on your rank from the previous month.  They will be updated monthly so that people will always have a spot open for them.

Ranks: 1-10                           Ranks: 11-20                        Ranks: 21-new players
Group: ROOT Gold                   Group: ROOT Silver                 Group: ROOT Bronze
Password: 2010                      Password: 2010                     Password: 2010
« Last Edit: February 06, 2010, 09:19:26 PM by Prof Underwood »
noob with a medal

Offline soul seeker

• -
    • Northeast Region
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 11:45:30 AM »
 :police:The most up to date scores are in the "Current Rankings" Thread! :police:

Current Tournament Standings:
You hold your spot for one week.  The new ranking comes the next Monday.  Scores will be wiped in March.
* Bonus points don't count during the first week.
Week: 4 Championship Week February Season  
                                          Points         This Week Games completed
1.  MKC (Master KChief)            54 pts      
2.  Tracer (Tracer Burnout)       50 pts        *2 HP used*
3.  Tim Maly (Sir Nobody)          50 pts        
3.  Prof U (Prof's Playland)         44 pts       *1 HP used*

5.  BrianGabe (Gabe)                48 pts       (1W Crash)
6.  Crashfach2002                   44 pts        (1L Gabe)
6.  RDT (RDT)                         40 pts        *1 HP used*
8.  RTSManiac                        40 pts        *2 HP used*

9.  Soul Seeker                       37 pts       (1L ProfA)
10.  Honryu                            20 pts
11.  Raven                             18 pts        
11.  Shofarblower                    18 pts
11.  ProfAlstad                        36 pts        (1W D-Man, 2W MPol, 3W SS)
14.  King Leo                          16 pts      
15.  D-Man                             16 pts        (1L ProfA)
16.  Isildur                              10 pts        
17.  Alpho                               6 pts    
18.  Acree3                             4 pts    
19.  SJSharks                          2 pts        
19.  JDS                                 2 pts    
19.  Kingsman                          2 pts      
19.  Minister Polarius                 4 pts        (1L ProfA)
19.  Slugfencer                        2 pts      
19.  RED                                 2 pts      
--.  Ginko3827                          pts          
--.  Alex_Olijar                          pts      
--.  princeofthisgame                 pts

:police: *If you do not see your name on here, then it is because you did not play a single game in December.  If you want to be back on then just ask, but you will be off until then to avoid confusion when people are making challenges.

Current Challenges:
Raven vs. Honryu

Potential Challenges:  (These are potential because they do not have to be accepted by the challengee.)
« Last Edit: February 25, 2010, 07:58:08 PM by soul seeker »
noob with a medal

Offline soul seeker

• -
    • Northeast Region
Re: Redemption Online Official Tournament
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 02:17:33 PM »
* Those of you interested.  Please copy this down because I plan on deleting the oldest month's results when the new month's results are added.  :police:   Soul Seeker
January 2010 Final Results:
1.  Tim Maly (Sir Nobody)         72 pts     
2.  MKC (Master KChief)           64 pts         
3.  Crashfach2002                   48 pts     
4.  Prof U (Prof's Playland)        48 pts 
5.  RDT (RDT)                         48 pts       
6.  RTSManiac                        30 pts       
7.  Shofarblower (shofarblower) 22 pts           
8.  Minister Polarius                 20 pts       
9.  King Leo                           12 pts
9.  Ginko3827                         12 pts           
11. Tracer (Tracer Burnout)      10 pts       
11.  Alex_Olijar                       10 pts       
11.  Honryu                            10 pts     
14.  Soul Seeker                       6 pts
15.  Alpho                                4 pts         
15.  JDS                                  4 pts       
17.  princeofthisgame                 2 pts

December Final Results:
1.  MKC (Master KChief)           78 pts      
2.  Tim Maly (Sir Nobody)         68 pts      
3.  Prof U (Prof's Playland)        63 pts      
4. Tracer (Tracer Burnout)        62 pts      
5.  RDT (RDT)                         60 pts      
6.  princeofthisgame                52 pts      
7.  Shofarblower (shofarblower) 42 pts      
8.  Browarod (browarod)           18 pts      
9.  Sean (Sean Wenzel)            37 pts
10.  SJSharks                         16 pts      
11.  CalebJ (Juhnkect)             12 pts
12.  Perri                               10 pts
12.  3-Liner & a bag of chips     10 pts
12.  Isildur                             10 pts
15.  NWJonathan (Redpl72)        8 pts
16.  acree3                             4 pts
16.  JDS                                 4 pts
18.  Spud                                2 pts
18.  GoldenComet                     2 pts
18.  Slug (slugfencer)                2 pts

November Final Results:
1.  MKC (Master KChief)           68 pts
2.  Gabe (BrianGabe)               68 pts          
3.  Prof U (Prof's Playland)        52 pts
4.  Tim Maly (Sir Nobody)         52 pts
5.  RDT (RDT)                        48 pts            
6.  Sean (Sean Wenzel)           44 pts          
7. Tracer (Tracer Burnout)       22 pts  
8.  Browarod (browarod)          16 pts        
9.  Minister Pol (Polaris)           14 pts
10.  JDS                                12 pts  
10.  Shofarblower (shofarblower)12 pts      
12.  NWJonathan (Redpl2)         10 pts      
12.  Adam F (Adam Fincher)      10 pts                
14.  theWarrior (W_a_r_r_i_o_r)  8 pts        
14.  CalebJ (Juhnkect)               8 pts    
14.  Raven  (Raven)                  8 pts        
17.  Slug (slugfencer)                6 pts        
18. RoykoAmeshi (???)               2 pts
18.  DemonSlayer                      2 pts
18.  Crashfach2002                   2 pts  
18.  Perri                                 2 pts        
18.  Kyp (Kyp Henderson)           2 pts      

« Last Edit: February 02, 2010, 12:38:37 PM by soul seeker »
noob with a medal

Offline Prof Underwood

• Redemption Elder
    • -
    • East Central Region
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2009, 04:02:49 PM »
So is Jacob's Ladder officially over?
I can't speak for JL, but considering it has been inactive for the last couple years, I would imagine so.

Oh... and shouldn't I have gotten six points for beating sauce? Cause he's way above me... and Caleb too.
There aren't any bonus points awarded the first week of the tournament.

Rawrlolsauce!

• Trade Count: (0)
« Reply #5 on: March 05, 2009, 05:33:59 PM »
I have a question...  ::)

If both players draw the same amount of lost souls, do you flip a coin or use the one the computer automatically flips when the game starts? I've just been doing it how my opponent does, but I just wanted to know if there was a "right way" to do it. I don't want to cheat someone/be cheated on starting the game ;).

Offline Gabe

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+68)
  • From Moses to the prophets, it's all about Him!
    • -
    • North Central Region
    • Land of Redemption
« Reply #6 on: March 05, 2009, 05:55:55 PM »
RTS automatically flips a coin for you when the game starts.  There's no need for an additional coin flip.
Have you visited the Land of Redemption today?

Offline Gabe

• Global Moderator
    • -
    • North Central Region
    • Land of Redemption
« Reply #7 on: March 05, 2009, 06:56:41 PM »
Because this is now official I believe that we're required to rip a real, an untorn Haman's Plot card if it's played online.  Rather than clutter this thread with discussion I've resurrected this thread:

http://www.cactusgamedesign.com/message_boards/index.php?topic=14469.new#new

Offline Gabe

• Global Moderator
    • -
    • North Central Region
    • Land of Redemption
« Reply #8 on: March 05, 2009, 07:05:02 PM »
Someone needs to come up with a way for mac users to get in on this tournament.     Otherwise I have to wait it June to bring my wife's pc back from NY.

Someone on these boards (I think it might be sk) has mentioned multiple options to use RTS on their Mac.  I believe it has to do with using an emulator or bootcamp.  There's probably more options than those but you'll have to talk to someone who's better versed in Macs that I.

Offline SirNobody

• -
    • North Central Region
« Reply #9 on: March 05, 2009, 09:13:36 PM »
Hey,

I have a question about the RNRS part of this.  This would be effectively a 7th RNRS category, right?  And each "season" would give district level RNRS points, unlike the other categories you wouldn't be limited to points from two events so three wins and a second place would be 35 points not 20.  The "RNRS" title for this would just be the player that did the best in this event over the course of the year because this event is the only way to get RNRS points for this category, right?  Is there going to be a year end prize to go to the player that wins the "online champion" crown or do they just get the crown?  (I'm kinda hoping they just get the crown)

Tschow,

Tim "Sir Nobody" Maly

Offline Prof Underwood

• Redemption Elder
    • -
    • East Central Region
« Reply #10 on: March 05, 2009, 09:38:50 PM »
Good questions all :)

As for physical ownership of cards being required, this isn't actually a requirement of any other tournament category.  People often borrow someone's cards to play in a tournament, and so they are using cards that they don't own.  In addition I think that "fun and fellowship" would encourage us to be flexible and allow people to build the deck of their dreams.  It allows for more exploration of strategies.  It also makes for more fun games for those that don't have a lot of cards yet, which is what we want to happen in order for online Redemption to be effective at growing the game community overall.  This also hasn't been a requirement so far and the tournament has been going along very well so far.  So I would lean toward not requiring physical ownership.  But we will discuss the issue and let everyone know.

As for Haman's Plot.  I am less convinced one way or the other.  My only leanings at this point would be once again that physical tearing hasn't been a requirement so far and the tournament has been going smoothly, and that I hate to make a rule that can't be enforced.  But there is currently a whole thread on this subject and so I'll follow it, and hopefully be convinced one way or the other :)

As for RNRS points, Tim's ideas are right.  This will be a 7th category, and each season would give district level points without there being any limits on how many times you could win.  At this point there wouldn't be any other way to get points.  Not to say that nothing would ever be added in the future, but there's nothing on the table like that at present.  As for the champion at the end of the year, it hasn't been finalized as to whether there will be an actual trophy or simply recognition and bragging rights :)  As we get closer to that point, we'll let you know about that as well.

Offline sk

• Trade Count: (+5)
  • I am a leaf on the wind.
    • -
    • Southwest Region
    • My Facebook
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2009, 10:01:24 PM »
Someone needs to come up with a way for mac users to get in on this tournament.  Otherwise I have to wait it June to bring my wife's pc back from NY.

Someone on these boards (I think it might be sk) has mentioned multiple options to use RTS on their Mac.  I believe it has to do with using an emulator or bootcamp.  There's probably more options than those but you'll have to talk to someone who's better versed in Macs that I.

That's the gist of it.

Parallels Desktop ($79 retail) and VMWare Fusion ($59 retail, usually less after rebates) both have emulators that can run a virtualized copy of Windows, and you can use any version of Windows -- even a version as old as Win98 will work just fine.  You can probably find older copies of either software online for way cheap, just make sure its legal.  Both can make RTS run as if a Mac program right in OS X.  (I found VMWare at Fry's for $20 after a $20 rebate, and it works perfectly).

Boot Camp will work if you'd rather just do a dual boot a save a few $$.  Again, any version of Windows will work.  (On a side note, be sure to back up the entire Mac before creating the dual boot... although it shouldn't be an issue, I've had both a friend and a professor lose tons of data when they tried.)

Another option would be to try Wine if you would rather do a Linux dual boot -- essentially a free solution, though I haven't tried this, so no promises.

The only other possible solution I can think of is a web-based OS (like desktop2) that one can install programs to.  I don't know of any of the top of my head... will look around.  (Of course, when RTS 2.0 gets here, you'll be able to play on any platform you'd like... iPhone, Wii, netbook, probably even the Apple II... whatever you'd like.  :P)

[edit] Oh, and I completely forgot to say that I'd like to join.  Finally got enough stuff done to the point I have time to play.
« Last Edit: March 05, 2009, 10:25:09 PM by sk »
"I'm not cheating, I'm just awesome." - Luke Wolfe

Offline EmJayBee83

• Tournament Host
  • Trade Count: (+1)
  • Ha! It's funny because the squirrel gets dead.
    • -
    • East Central Region
    • mjb Games
« Reply #12 on: March 05, 2009, 10:06:04 PM »
Prof and Soul Seeker,

Do either (both) of you mind, if I continue calculating player rankings from the on-line tournament results?

I have one last pass for the SOT that I was planning on doing real soon now, and then I'll switch over if it is alright with you.

Thanx,
MJB

Offline Prof Underwood

• Redemption Elder
    • -
    • East Central Region
« Reply #13 on: March 05, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »
Do either (both) of you mind, if I continue calculating player rankings from the on-line tournament results?
I can't speak for SS, but I have no problem at all with you doing that :)

Offline soul seeker

• -
    • Northeast Region
« Reply #14 on: March 05, 2009, 10:55:58 PM »
Prof and Soul Seeker,

I have one last pass for the SOT that I was planning on doing real soon now, and then I'll switch over if it is alright with you.

Thanx,
MJB
I don't care either...I think it's kind of neat to watch though I don't know the whole formula.  Also, MJB, I almost never report results but just add them to the rankings.  Does that mess you up or do you want me to post my own games.  Since I keep the rankings, I rarely post my wins and losses.  I never considered if that affects you negatively.
noob with a medal

slugfencer

« Reply #15 on: March 06, 2009, 05:48:29 PM »
This sounds fun! I would love to join!

2 questions:
Is it type 1 or 2?
How do you handle the time restrictions (what is it for t1-45 min?)

Offline soul seeker

• -
    • Northeast Region
« Reply #16 on: March 06, 2009, 10:10:34 PM »
This sounds fun! I would love to join!

2 questions:
Is it type 1 or 2?
How do you handle the time restrictions (what is it for t1-45 min?)

Tim pretty much answered the first question but I will make it official sounding.   :P
    Both players have to agree to the game/challenge to be type 2.  That way everyone (no matter their preference) can enjoy the tourney.  However, it is a type 1 default because that is what most new players start out playing with.  *It is a pretty inclusive tournament.*
   There are NO time restrictions.  There are multiple reasons for this.  No one has ever been upset about it so I've never explained why.  If that is a sticking point with you Slugfencer, then PM me and I can give all my reasons why.
noob with a medal

Offline Prof Underwood

• Redemption Elder
    • -
    • East Central Region
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2009, 09:59:10 PM »
no, there is only a limit going down.
Just to give an official answer, Cameron is correct.  You can challenge anyone above you and up to 3 spots below you.

If all of those people have played all 3 games for the week, then you can challenge anyone, but try to not go too far down.

Offline Gabe

• Global Moderator
    • -
    • North Central Region
    • Land of Redemption
« Reply #18 on: March 25, 2009, 08:49:09 AM »
OOps, ok didn't know that. Thanks for the info-I'm not worried about the points. umm can I still challenge someone else since my monday challenge was a failed attempt?

Yes, you may.  :)

You can also just log into Hamachi and asky anyone listed on the first page (meaning they're active in the tournament) if they'd like to play an OTS (on the spot) challenge.

Offline soul seeker

• -
    • Northeast Region
« Reply #19 on: March 25, 2009, 10:41:11 AM »
Hey, I have challenged captain but he has not responded yet.  So far I have 2 games in (1 win vs. ender and one L vs Caleb)  can I drop the challenge to Caleb and pick up another OTS game?  I need another game before friday because I will be gone on a retreat from Fri-sunday.
uhm no because we already played if you can't get Captain then drop your challenge to him
I think he meant Captain and misspoke. 
@ Matt:  yes, you can drop the challenge if they haven't responded yet because more than likely they haven't seen it yet and are not counting on playing you.
noob with a medal

Offline soul seeker

• -
    • Northeast Region
« Reply #20 on: March 29, 2009, 11:55:28 PM »
Important note for all those who participated in the March tournament!
   From the 1st post, 1st page:  under Prizes:
Yet another 1 booster pack will be given to the player who has improved the most since the previous season.

So since it is the first official month:  please PM (aka DO NOT respond in this thread) who you think improved the most (from previous tourneys) and/or the most sportsmanlike opponent and/or ran a tough Strength of Schedule.  Player votes will be a part of the calculation for "Most Improved" for the first official month.

PMing will...
   1.  keep anyone from having hurt feelings
   2.  not allow it to be a popularity contest
   3.  allow people to vote for themselves if they truly believe they deserve it.
All non-PM votes will not be counted and I will request them to be deleted.

Note:  Anybody who didn't play a game in March is considered ineligible for prizes.

noob with a medal

Offline Gabe

• Global Moderator
    • -
    • North Central Region
    • Land of Redemption
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2009, 11:14:33 AM »
Prizes for the March ROOT!

I used random.org to choose a game for the drawings.

The drawing from all games turned up a game I played in week 4.  I don't need the pack so I drew again and it chose a game xCaLeBx played in week 2.  Congratulations Caleb!

The drawing from all players who didn't make the top 10 turned up a game played in week 1 by Ring Wraith.  Congratulations Andrew!

The prize for most improved was a tough decision because there were multiple good candidates.  Without a previous tournament to compare with, we took into consideration sportsmanship, strength of schedule and player input (for the few that PM'd Jonathan).  This month the award goes to Crustpope.  Congratulations Matt!

Details are still being worked out about prize distribution.  Winners can expect a PM from me soon.

Thanks to everyone who participated in the March ROOT!

Gabe

Offline soul seeker

• -
    • Northeast Region
« Reply #22 on: April 23, 2009, 12:17:01 PM »
A couple of things:
    1) very funny MJB making me look crazy by deleting your post (I don't need any help looking crazy)
    2)  I won an OTS against Ender17...it was close until the end.
    3)  I need to remind everyone because I goofed up last month:  the top 4 players at the end of this week will play round robin against each other in the final week.  I didn't bother instilling this last month because Gabe and I had ran away with the points and we played each other for first....however, it had set a bad precedent.  So we will be doing our top 4 & secondary 4 round robin tournament again.  I am heading out of town until late Sunday night so I will update everything and pairings on Monday.  I'm sure you guys are smart enough to keep track visually but the official pairings will appear some time on Monday.
noob with a medal

Offline soul seeker

• -
    • Northeast Region
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2009, 09:00:40 PM »
Alright guys and gals:  I'm back and I have the official pairings for the final week.
   4th place was tied but thankfully Prof and Lightning Ninja played last week and with a win by LN..he is in the top 4 but after this week everything will be settled.
Rankings 1-4:
   *Games do not need to be played in the order listed.
      Gabe will play    Caleb, SS, LN
      Caleb will play   Gabe, SS, LN
      SS will play       Gabe, Caleb, LN
    Lightning Ninja:    Gabe, Caleb, SS

Rankings 5-8:
     Prof will play      Sauce, Raven, Isildur
     Sauce will play   Prof, Raven, Isildur
     Raven will play   Prof, Sauce, Isildur
     Isildur  will play  Prof, Sauce, Raven

Good luck to all!

Also, be thinking about who to vote for with "most improved player" as described in the original post prize thread on page 1 and PM your vote to me!  Thanks!
noob with a medal

Offline Prof Underwood

• Redemption Elder
    • -
    • East Central Region
« Reply #24 on: May 01, 2009, 01:37:32 PM »
Ah, but, I don't have any cards literally.  Only through RTS.  Am I still able to play?
We're glad to have you in the tourney.  Feel free to use any cards that you like on RTS regardless of physical ownership.  If you end up liking a deck a lot, you might want to trade/buy those cards and take it to a live tourney somewhere :)

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal