Author Topic: Pale Green Panic Demon  (Read 1894 times)

Offline Crashfach2002

• Global Moderator
  • Trade Count: (+145)
    • -
    • East Central Region
Pale Green Panic Demon
« on: February 17, 2009, 10:04:12 PM »
This Panic Demon says "If rescue attempt fails, you may place this card on a Hero in a territory.  Hero cannot enter battle while this Panic Demon remains.  May band to Panic Demon".  Ok so I fought the Panic Demon and lost so he was placed on one of my heroes.  Two questions:

1. How can I get him off of my card?

2. and two I have Nahum "Negate all special abilities on pale green Evil Characters.  Nahum has access to all sites."  Does he negate that special ability and he is no longer on my Hero?

Offline BubbleBoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
    • -
    • North Central Region
Re: Pale Green Panic Demon
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2009, 10:06:50 PM »
Taking a crack at #2: Nahum cannot negate PD because the SA activated in a different phase.
Use the Mad Bomber to rescue his Province.

Offline Arch Angel

• Trade Count: (0)
    • -
    • Northeast Region
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2009, 10:08:53 PM »
1) Use a card that can discard an Evil card in your territory, I believe King Hezekiah accomplishes this

2) You cannot negate it in a phase after it's happened. So, say Panic Demon was place on your Hero last turn, making a Rescue Attempt with Nahum this turn would not negate it. Now, if Panic Demon was blocking Nahum, or Nahum was banded into the battle with the Pale Green Panic Demon, then Panic Demon's ability would be negated then and he'd never get placed to begin with. :)

Offline Captain Kirk

• Tournament Host
  • Trade Count: (+29)
  • Combo? Yes please.
    • -
    • Midwest Region
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2009, 10:15:44 PM »
You can discard/remove from the game/capture the Panic Demon with any card that can target a demon evil character in play.  (Angel of the Lord, Authority of Christ, Authority of Peter, Zeal for the Lord, etc)

Kirk
Friends don't let friends play T1 multi.

Offline SirNobody

• -
    • North Central Region
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2009, 10:27:35 PM »
Hey,

You can also band to the panic demon (also works for getting an opponent's judge out of Judge's Seat).

Tschow,

Tim "Sir Nobody" Maly

Scottie_ffgamer

« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2009, 11:58:03 PM »
My Question:  Your PG Panic Demon can be put on the Hero that was in the battle, correct?  PD's SA does say "a Hero in a territory" but in order to determine that the RA is unsuccessful, the RA has to have ended and the Hero returned to territory without having rescued a LS.  I've had people disagree with me on this before and I could see it going either way....

Offline SirNobody

• -
    • North Central Region
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2009, 12:42:22 AM »
Hey,

The ability of panic demon triggers during battle resolution, at that time the hero is almost always still in battle so no, you can not place panic demon on the hero it just defeated in most cases.

Tschow,

Tim "Sir Nobody" Maly

Offline BubbleBoy

• Trade Count: (+11)
    • -
    • North Central Region
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2009, 06:39:45 AM »
If you blocked with Panic Demon and then played a card that sent a hero back to territory, then during the battle resolution that hero would in fact be in his territory and you could put PD on him.
Use the Mad Bomber to rescue his Province.

SimplePortal 2.3.3 © 2008-2010, SimplePortal